Major success for e01 in St. Moritz!
The Kilomètre Lancé - a standing start drag race over a distance of 1000 m - took place under extreme weather conditions.
Despite the adverse conditions, the e01 finished first in the group of all post-war cars, beating all historic competitors speed wise with a overall time of 21.22 sec.
The drivetrain of e01 - the Direct eDrive - allowed for numerous repetitions with absolutely reproduce-able best times under full load for batteries and motors.
Facts and Figures:
- standing start drag race over 1000m on the runway of Engardin Airport
- 500 m: 13.63 sec
- 1000 m: 21.22 sec
- Reference Porsche 959: 21.6 sec (manufacturer’s specification)
Projekt e01 – the Direct eDrive is on the road!
- more than 500 kW peak-power in race mode and full long range capability in sport- and eco-mode.
- 3200 Nm of torque at the rear axle lead to a catapult like acceleration, showing the full capability of the Direct eDrive.
- With two separate batteries in high-end milled aluminum casings, e01 keeps the characteristics of a rear engine sports car - high mechanical grip and driving dynamics - combined with improved weight distribution.
The world premiere takes place during the international St. Moritz Automobile week from 02. to 11.08.2022.
Direct eDrive high-performance powertrain · gearless motors · 518 kW each axle